Slackin'...

I know, I know, it's been ages (okay 4 days) since my last post but I've just been out of it this week. I got whatever Jon and C had/have so I've been too tired to do much of anything. Good thing is, I've been getting tons of sleep - no more insomnia for me!

C and I have been to a few playgroups, but I spent most of the time sitting on my butt gabbing instead of following the kids around with my camera. I did go out last night to make no-sew tutus with some of the other ladies in my group. C's turned out nicely but lighting and tiredness made the pics just look horrible. (I need an external flash!!!) I'll try to take more tomorrow so I can show it off. :)

0 comments:

Search and Win!

My Flickr

Kervin Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Back to Home Back to Top Slices of Life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.