Fun with Lightroom

C is getting older in front of my eyes. About a month back I started noticing a slightly different look to her face that would be there for a blink of an eye and then gone. Since then this look has been coming more and more frequently. I think it's part of her losing her toddler face, though I know it won't be completely gone for a good while to come. I managed to capture it a few days back and was just enchanted by it when in Lightroom, so ended up playing for a while just on the one shot. These plays are presets I got for free from a link Tracey included on Shutterbugs, with some tweaking after as needed.

I know which one is my favorite, but I won't share that until I hear others' opinions. Please leave a comment to let me know which you like and why.

Original (after my standard RAW conversion tweaks)


Blue Bear


Wheat Fields


Hit the Road

4 comments:

Cristal said...
31 January 2008 at 03:45

Wow, so hard to choose a favorite! Blue Bear looks great, but my first inclination was to pick Wheat Fields as a favorite. The more I look, though, the more I like Hit the Road. So, for now :), Hit it Road is my fave.

allison said...
1 February 2008 at 17:31

Precious shot and I think 'wheat fields' is my fav!

Cristal said...
4 February 2008 at 04:01

So, which is your favorite?

Jennifer O'Donnell said...
11 February 2008 at 19:39

I love blue bear! It's gorgeous!

Search and Win!

My Flickr

Kervin Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Back to Home Back to Top Slices of Life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.