Ready for Take Off


Ready for Take Off, originally uploaded by Kervin Photography.

I recently finished a Creative Digital Photography class that I was taking to remind me to think outside the box. The final assignment was to have a 16x20 mounted on foam core, taken of anything inside CFB Comox's Air Park. So here's the result!
The plane is a Douglas DC-3 "Dakota", previously used by Canadian military as well as Search and Rescue. The actual shot is a 5 exposure HDR blended in Photomatix pro, and finished off in Lightroom. I now have a 16x20 of this ready to hang on the wall somewhere in my house, now I just have to figure out where.... Good thing Jon likes planes!

0 comments:

Search and Win!

My Flickr

Kervin Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Back to Home Back to Top Slices of Life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.