Fun at the Farmer's Market!

Every sunday from May until October, Campbell River holds the Pier Street market. It's a wonderful collection of food, crafts, flowers/plants, and goodies with over 45 booths each time. This summer it was actually chosen as one of the top ten Farmer's Markets in Canada! I love taking the girls there just to wander through, so here are shots from our latest Farmer's Market excursion!


I just love the bright colours and textures of these handmade fleeces and wools.





Starry Day


Wood working


Dragon Love





Crystals - So I was trying to get my reflection in at least one of the crystals here, but the woman selling them got all upset and shoo-ed me away! As I walked away "you're lucky I'm letting you keep that picture you already took!" Hmmm, I guess she doesn't know the photography laws around here. ;)





The Pier


Pier Ice Cream - The best thing about going to the farmer's market - Ice cream at the pier!

0 comments:

Search and Win!

My Flickr

Kervin Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Back to Home Back to Top Slices of Life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.